What We Believe
The Bible Fellowship Church denomination is An Expanding Fellowship of Churches United to Make Disciples of Jesus Christ.
There are about 70 Bible Fellowship Churches, mostly in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and New York. We also have congregations in Maryland, Florida, New Mexico, and Mexico. In total, there are about 10,000 BFC worshipers worldwide each Sunday morning. This number is growing through the evangelistic efforts of each local church and through the Church Extension Department, through which new church plants are organized and supported.
Our Church Government
- Our local churches are self-governing through a Board of Elders elected by the congregation. Although autonomous, our churches are not independent.
- Each congregation calls its own pastor(s) with denominational approval. Additional church and ministry staff are chosen by the local church.
- Our churches are connected for accountability, fellowship, and collaborative efforts in ministry. All BFC churches hold to the Articles of Faith, Principles of Order, and Biblical Principles for Living. Once each year, the pastors and delegates from each congregation join together at BFC Conference to make decisions, hear reports, and encourage one another. Collaborative ministry efforts include the BFC Board of Missions, Church Extension Ministries, Pinebrook Bible Conference, and Victory Valley Camp.
As part of the Bible Fellowship Denomination:
- We believe the Bible is the inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe Jesus Christ, the perfect Son of God, died and rose again to pay the penalty of our sin.
- We believe the Holy Spirit convicts people of sin and indwells all who believe.
- We believe in Eternal Life with God for all who confess Jesus Christ as Lord.